Madrid is big, and it has an immensity of things to do, just walking through its alleys you discover every day a new cafeteria, bar, restaurant, park, art exhibition and the list could go on and on.
People say “You would need a lifetime to visit and taste every place in these cities”
However, in Madrid Urban Vibes, we want to summarize those things that you must to do on your visit to Madrid, the essentials that you must visit during your stay in Madrid or the things that you must do with your friends or roommates when you go out into the city
- Walk the entire Gran Vía and have a drink on one of its terraces
- Meet your friends at El Oso y el Madroño in Puerta del Sol
- Take a picture of yourself at the Puerta de Alcalá
- Visit the Retiro Park and get lost to know it for real (do not forget to get on their boats)
- Get on the Madrid Metro for the first time and try to reach your destination without going beyond the station
- Eat some Churros with Chocolate in San Gines
- Grab some “cañas” in La Latina
- Feel Fancy in the bars of Ponzano or Serrano
- Watch the sunset at the Temple of Debod (you will surely end up applauding)
- Go out to party and finish eating a hamburger at 6:00 am in Puerta del Sol
- Try the famous “Bocatas de Calamares” from Plaza Mayor
- Visit the Seven Tits Park of Madrid to see the sunrise or sunset (yes, that’s the name of the park)
- Wake up on a Sunday morning to buy antiques at the Rastro de La Latina.
- Find the best “Tortilla de Patatas” or “Patatas Bravas” plate in Madrid
- Visit the mythical Santiago Bernabéu stadium and take the tour
- Enter the Prado Museum for free and be amazed by its beauty
- Find kilometer 0 of Madrid and try to take a photo without tourists
- Visit the Royal Palace of Madrid as just another tourist.
- Posing “As if I didn’t realize it” with the Schweppes poster in the background in Callao
- Walk for hours in Madrid without any plan and then return home by Metro or bus
- go out to bars in Malasaña or Chueca with your friends
- Take your date for a romantic walk through the Parque del Capricho
- Go for tapas at the famous San Miguel Market
- Go shopping in Madrid Centro and end up buying more than you should
- Walking through its streets and thinking “I would never want to leave Madrid”
We could go on and on, and we will bring another Post with “Things to do if you have already seen the essentials in Madrid”, it is a unique city that makes everyone who visits it fall in love. We hope that this list will be part of your visits in Madrid.
You can see more interesting articles in our BLOG
Find us also on INSTAGRAM