For a few weeks now, the community of Madrid has been relaxing many of the restrictions of the Covid-19 in matters of capacity in places of leisure, restaurants and culture in general. The current vaccination data show that 87% of the Madrid population already has the complete guideline against Covid-19, therefore and in the face of a decrease in the rate of infection, many restrictions will be eliminated from today at midnight.
Although the use of the mask is maintained in cases where it is mandatory, many of the restrictions that put a limit to the leisure and entertainment sector end todayIn Madrid Urban Vibes we list what you can do from today at 00:00
- Capacity restrictions are eliminated in all kinds of economic and social activities, both indoors and outdoors.
- In the hotel and restaurant sector, the limit on the number of diners per table indoors and outdoors is also eliminated.
- In discos and entertainment venues, the capacity restriction is eliminated and consumption in bars is allowed as long as the customer is seated and the safety distance is maintained.
- Parties, festivals and other similar events may take place as long as it is approved by the corresponding municipal authority.
- Cinemas, theaters, and auditoriums will be able to develop their activities without a capacity limit. Attendees must remain seated with pre-assigned seats and the use of a mask will be guaranteed in cases where it is mandatory.
- Shopping centers and markets in the city may be at 100% capacity
- In public transport, the use of a mask will be mandatory for drivers and users 6 years of age and older, by bus or trains, metro and complementary public and private passenger transport in vehicles with up to nine seats, including the driver.
- In gyms and sports centers, the use of a mask will be mandatory in any type of physical activity that takes place in indoor facilities, except where the practice is limited by individual screens.
Madrid is once again the city full of life that has always characterized it. We hope you can enjoy everything that this great city has to offer, always respecting any current regulations in places or places you visit.